In 3rd year: Electricity
4th vocational year: Electrical fitter
Electrical fitters are capable of working in the fields of domestic, industrial and tertiary electricity.
They carry out electrical installations from design to commissioning. He/she prepares the plans and the site. He/she installs ducts, pipes and equipment. He/she connects the equipment and programmes it. Maintains and repairs installations. He/she masters and applies electrical standards and safety rules.
You will work alone or as part of a team; as a self-employed person or as part of a company. He/she keeps up to date with new technologies. He/she has skilful hands, juggles with formulas and has a sense of careful, well-done work. He/she masters the basic skills associated with his/her trade and can develop them in one of the many electrical trades.
- Reading, interpreting and drawing up installation plans
- Lay electrical conduits
- Placing and connecting electrical equipment
- Program equipment
- Maintain and repair installations
- Bring electrical installations up to standard or put them into or out of service.
- Drawing up estimates and invoices
- Sense of a job well done
- Good physical condition